About Us - Who we are ?
We at Veteran Group of Company are a leading security, facility and software service provider with a pan-Indian presence. Corporate office at Kolkata and Headquartered at Guwahati in Assam, we also have offices in major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Siliguri, Bhubaneswar, Agartala and Shillong. The company which is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organization provides its services through its two sister concerns- Veteran Facility Management Services Private Limited and Veteran Security Services.
The company is spearheaded by a team comprising professionally competent retired Army and Police officers as well as highly qualified professionals thereby enabling the company to provide its clientele the very best of facility management and security service which is at par with global standards.
- - It is our endeavor to be the leader in the facility management in terms of product and service range, service quality, operational network, brand value, customer retention and business growth.
- - We achieve this through up gradation of service design, continuous refinement of service provided, continuous training and performance audit by adopting latest technologies and implementing best management and business practices.
- - We make best effort to retain customers' loyalty by consistent delivery of value for money product/service to entire satisfaction of our customers.
- To provide innovative, high quality and best-in-class Manpower services to our customers, enabling them to achieve their business objectives.
- To ensure productivity of employees and mantain harmony between the Company and its Employees
- To help our clients make positive and lasting impact on performances through organizational interventions
Veteran Quality Policy-
For us quality is foremost and our service record gives a clear picture of our transparency and commitment in all our dealings. All through these years, we, by providing an effective and efficient management system, have been able to deliver total satisfaction to all our customers.
Apart from that, our business processes are subjected to stringent reviews and regular upgrades so that we can continuously improve our services. To help synchronize our technical up-gradations with our manpower, all our personnel are put through up-to-date training rigors for enhanced performance and productivity.
Veteran Facility Management Policy-
We have dedicated on-site teams based on a best practices platform to deliver integrated facility management services to various types of organizations that results in-
- Increased productivity
- Reduced costs
- Risk minimization
- Better end user satisfaction
Veteran Security Policy-
Our trained security guards are deployed to-
- Prevent asset loss
- Save lives in case of accidents/natural calamities
- Protect properties
- Detect offences
- Enforce and uphold client rules and regulations
- To enhance the satisfaction of customers by providing services based on ‘Excellence with Economy.
- To provide a protective and preventive security cover with high acceptance levels
- To provide security guards who have been trained through a fine blend of professionalism and technological expertise
Meeting Statutory Requirements-
We at Veteran Group of Company and our sister concerns Veteran Facility Management Services Private Limited and Veteran Security Services strictly conform to all the statutory requirements like provisions of Private Security agency (Regulation) Act 2005, Minimum Wages, Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and Employees State Insurance (ESI), Labour Laws pertaining to workman conditions of work and other facilities etc. We also ensure timely and proper payment of Service Tax and other Government Levies as applicable from time to time. Regarding selection of security guards, an aspiring candidate is specially screened before being assigned security guard duties or employed to a particular post.